You have successfully downloaded and installed i-Jingle PRO on your device and it’s time to “take it for a spin”! Upon opening of the app, the first thing visible are the banners containing the information of other products in the i-Jingle family, such as Webcaster, but also the newest features available in the PRO version.
The main screen basics
i-jingle feature Legend
The clean home screen of i-jingle PRO is designed in such a way that permit easy access to the tools needed for the creation of a playlist/show. Below you have the icons/features, the main screen basics, visible on the home screen outlined and explained in detail.
- Playlists – this feature is designed and available only in Webcaster
- Stop all – Enables the halting of all the actions active in the app in that moment
- Main clock – shows the remaining time of a track or playlist
- 1st block setting – The 2nd touch settings – It contains the extra features that are accessible if the pre-working player is pressed a second time
- Repeat – Starts the song/jingle all over again
- Fade out – gradual decrease of the last part of a track; stops the player afterwards
- Stop and rewind– the playlist/music is stopped in the second touch block
- Pause – halts the track that is currently being played
- 2nd block – Transitions – inter-player transitions
- None setting – player 2 and player 1 are working simultaneous (a maximum of 8 tracks can be played)
- Hard transition – 1st player is being stopped and the 2nd one is started
- Cross fade – Fade out player 1; fade in player 2
- Fade out – fade out player 1; start player 2
- In the transitions part of i-Jingle you have the possibility to long press cross fade, fade out and fade out from the 2nd touch settings to be able to set the global fade time. In this case the fade out, but also the fade in time can range from 0.5 seconds up to 5 seconds with a progression of 0.5 seconds.
- Search – allows you to look for a jingle or track. Typing the name of a track will reveal its location (column and preset). The grayed out song shows that the song exists in another category, not in trunk, but not in a preset.
- Settings page – this tab allows the adjustments to some of the main features of i-Jingle
Long pressing the clock header will reveal the clock settings
- Clock 1 – Studio clock, which shows the current time
- Clock 2 – Top of the hour, which reveals the time remaining until an exact time (eg. 40 minutes until 4 PM)
- Clock 3 – Countdown timer, which allows the setting of a timer
- Clock 4 – Measures the time from the first played jingle. With one tap you can reset that clock
Now that the main screen basics have been covered, it’s time to take a closer look at the differences between i-Jingle 2.0. and i-Jingle PRO. If you don’t have i-Jingle on your device, visit our website and get the app. Stay tuned, more to come.